We are excited to announce a ground-breaking new style of photography that is bound to take social media by storm!*
Making a no-self selfie is easy to do:
- Take your mobile phone and hold it in front of your face
- Okay, this bit is new! Turn the phone around, so that the lens faces away from you (the lens is the funny little glass button that you sometimes cover with your finger).
- Use the phone screen to see what will be in your photograph. The key is, make sure you aren’t in the photograph, so no mirrors, okay?
- Take your no-self selfie!
There are boundless possibilities for your no-self selfie. For example:
- take a picture of a beautiful and serene landscape that doesn’t include yourself:
- take a picture of inspirational architecture, while you aren’t standing on it:
- take a picture of someone who isn’t you!
The opportunities are endless. Just don’t forget to post your no-self selfie on social media with the hashtag #noselfselfie
Together, we can make a difference!*
*this part is probably not true.
Posted in china, colour, Photography, Travel
Tagged architecture, china, colour, jiangsu, photography, Street, suzhou, Travel
Here are a few images I have taken around London at various points over the past couple of months. They have more in common than simply being in black and white- each is the product of always carrying a camera. None of these were taken on an outing where photography was the primary concern.
To the Shard
Latte at Hakkasan
Posted in denmark, Photography, street photography, Travel
Tagged architecture, colour, copenhagen, denmark, europe, photography, street photography, Travel